Menu bar and tags not directing to correct pages

Hi all the tags that i add to my blog posts are leading to the same 2 posts and not leading to the right posts. No matter which tag I click on it leads to blog post A & B instead of say for eg blog post C which contain the tags that I click on.

As a results, my menu bar also don’t direct to the right posts as I am using the tags as part of the menu options.

Kindly assist pls thank you!!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply. Kindly find the url link as below :

https://www.klfooduo.com/

Thank you!!

Hey there

Please try and refresh your permalinks, follow this tutorial please:

Hi I tried refreshing permalinks but it did not work. Also, my newer posts are not showing up tags like my older posts even though I tag them. Kindly see image attached for my older post that has the tags shown.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

I’d love to have a closer look at the setup on your backend, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case.

Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hie my access credentials are as below :
Username : [email protected]
Password : sheeps86

URL : https://www.klfooduo.com/wp-login.php

Thank you for your help!

Hey there

You have 37 active plugins and 10 pending update, please update all your plugins and then try to deactivate all your plugins, after this check your problem again, let me know results

Regards

Hi so I’ve updated everything and let it run for a week or so to see if it improves… the tags are working but the drop down menu are still not directing to the right posts… it keeps directing to the same 3 posts for some reason… what else can i do?

Hi there

Please deactivate all your third party plugins and check again, most probably one of your third party plugins is cause of the problem

Hi I tried doing that already but it was still the same after deactivating all the plugins

Hey there

I will report this problem as a bug, our developer will fix it as soon as possible, unfortunately, I can’t provide any estimated date at this moment

Hi thanks for the reply! Do update me here if the bug has been fixed thank you

Hi

You will get an update notification in the WordPress update page :slight_smile: