Logo upload wont work

Hello,
When I go to Appearance > PinBin Options on wordpress, and then try to upload a new Logo with the “upload Logo” button provided, and I upload a new logo in, it wont work. I have tried “from computer” , “from URL” and “media library” and every time i select an image to use and “insert into post” , nothing happens. I’m brought back to the Logo options page and where the default logo used to be in the logo preview is gone and my new logo doesn’t show. I tried saving the settings and going to my website and there is no logo on the website. I tried using an image that was the exact same size as your default logo that comes with the theme and even same and different name, also a GIF, a JPEG and a PNG and nothing works. I even uninstalled the theme from my Wordpress and re-installed it and it still wont let me upload my own logo.
Please help. I just want to change the logo to my logo.

Hi @tyleenoll,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site several time setting logo using latest version of Pinbin theme and it worked fine for me every time as shown in the attached screenshot.

In your shared screenshot i can see the Options Framework plugin notice so it seems you are using some plugins which may be conflicting with it so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

I’m having the same problem, when I click the button to add to post, it’s stops to load and then upon ending the load what you should see the new logo there is only the old sample logo. I’ve got no plug-in warnings happening either.

Hi @timgreen,

This is old thread and to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/pinbin-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin