Logo AND Text

LS,
How to use the colorlib-plugin-20.zip to get the possibility to use a logo and text altogether? I have tried to insert it in the child theme function, but without success. The extra option does not show under Header Options.

Thanks in advance - H

Hi there

Im not sure what you mean by colorlib-plugin-20.zip … but i can help you if you want to add text to your logo, please provide a link to your website

Hi Noda, this solution was given by one of your colleagues, see below, regards - Harry

Hi Cedmc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin and setting Header Logo image on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options -> Header Options

Best Regards,
Movin

Attachments:
colorlib-plugin-20.zip

Hi there

Im not sure about it, it was me? can you provide a link?
Let’s focus on your current problem, give me a brief description, link to your site, that’s what I want for now :slight_smile:

Noda,

No it was not you :). I do can provide a link where I used a workaround by producing a logo containing the figure (logo) AND the text, as you can see on www.teeno.nl, but I want to have the freedom (for other sites) to include logo and text freely next to each other being able to modify easily instead of creating a logo with text in a separate application; Travelify though does not have that option. A colleague of yours (?) had prepared a code snippet which changes the options for logo and text, but I could not figure out how and where to put the code. I have tried several options, but nothing changed under the customizer logo options.

I hope this suffice - kind regards - H

PS Can you tell why #263293 has not been solved yet?

Hey there

Im sorry but indeed, there is no such option in the theme to add any text besides the logo, unfortunately, this is also not possible without customization of the template

Sorry, but I was not able to find this ticket: 263293