Latest Posts not showing up on homepage

I have my homepage set to show latest posts but only posts one year old and older are showing up. Posts are all assigned to categories and not specific pages. When I turn off Travelify and choose a random WP theme they do show up but of course I then lose all the features of Travelify that I want. Sure could use some suggestions!

Dave

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
Relating to your query here, could you kindly provide us with temporary admin access to your WordPress Dashboard so that we can have a closer look into this.

You may create a new administrator user within your WordPress Dashboard using your email address. You may then copy the login credentials to us in your reply.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

You mean post login credentials with admin power here? On the internet? Whats the next option? Perhaps we should take this to email? The site is hosted at GoDaddy not WP.org

I found the problem. Disregard my request

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, I’m glad that you managed to have this checked out.
Please feel free to reach out once again in case of any more questions.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hello,
what was the solution? I have the same issue. I have the site set to show my latest post but one post stays at the top in the forefront. I also just posted a new article and it isn’t showing up when I look on my phone. Help !

hi there

Dear victorfurtick please don’t duplicate your questions when you have opened a support ticket