Kali Form non text message

Hi there,
I installed Kali Form and set correctly.
The message is sent succesfully but when it arrives to my email the message is empty and I can’t read what the user wrote.
It’s a trouble because many users are sending messages anche I can see only the notification.
Thank you for your support

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case.
Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi there,
thank you for your kind response.
The temprary access is https://www.piuculturaaccessibile.it/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=b6fa7d90cd0e210479385f39f430ccc9
I hope these are are the credential you asked for.
My best

I will very much appreciate your support because is very important to receive messages from disable users.
So I kindly ask for an answer about the Kali Form issue.
Thank you very much

Hi there

Sorry but the link is not working anymore,
Can you please share the screenshot as well? also its a good idea to reach plugin developers here: [Contact Form builder with drag & drop for WordPress - Kali Forms] Support | WordPress.org

I tried to get the support form them. Andrei has been very kind but he didn’t find the way.
I could use CF7 but it desn’t work on the homepage in the contact section.
That’s it.

Hi there

I understand your frustration but they are plugin creators and they can provide better support than me, I tried my best but I was not able to find the problem, it needs deeper investigation from the author.

I hope you understand