Is it possible to enable sidebar for Pinbin theme?

I see that there are footer widgets but is it possible to enable sidebar widgets as well?

It doesn’t have sidebar but you can put all the information you need inside theme footer.
This theme is built to highlight images over other content and I will leave it like that. However, you can create your own modification based on this theme.

I agree that sidebar would be an awesome option for this theme! Very much looking forward to it

There is no sidebar for this theme. However, if I will receive enough requests for sidebar I might include it in the future releases.

i will use it if get a sidebar too, post page the right are is really so empty because of no sidebar.

Also agree! Sidebar, please

Yep me too – would love sidebar.

I thought this had a Side bar and since it doesn’t Need to find a new one. Please install a side bar Would love to use this theme.
Thank You for your hard work Will will follow this thread

Please can you tell if will have a sidebar soon?
I love this theme but need a sibebar in post page…

Pleasee

This is an awesome theme, except for the lack of a sidebar on the single post pages. Leave it off of the front page, that’s fine, but the post pages really need a sidebar. PLEASE!

This is an awesome theme, except for the lack of a sidebar on the single post pages. Leave it off of the front page, that’s fine, but the post pages really need a sidebar. PLEASE!
Agreed. So close but so far :(

Beautiful looking theme, but optional sidebar would be a great addition.

There does seem to be some demand for it. Aigars is it something you would consider adding as an option ?