how to remove "untitled" on posts for Unite theme

hello. how do I remove the “untitled” title on my pages?

thank you

To remove title for this particular page you can add this code to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Other >> Custom CSS

#post-22 .page-header {
  display: none;
}

Let me know if this helps.

Hi, thank you for your quick response. It removed it on that page – but I should rephrase, I need “Untitled” removed on all the pages that don’t have a title.

For example… sixfiguresingles.net/become-a-member/

There’s a whole bunch of pages.

So is there a general html code for all pages that have no title imputed to make that “untitled” note disappear?

Thank you

I’m going to mark this as resolved. I manually put in the other page #s and it works just fine that way. Thank you for your prompt help, I really appreciate! GREAT SUPPORT!

Not possible to specific only these posts that has no title.You can either target specific pages based on their IDs or hide titles on all posts/pages all at once.

Here is an example to hide title on your other page. You can inspect your website source to find other IDs and target them the same way.

#post-22 .page-header,
#post-26 .page-header {
}

I am glad that you already figured that out :slight_smile:

I’ve tried everything you’ve suggested to remove ‘untitled’ on a site I’m building with the Sparkling theme (can’t find a thread on that in Sparkling support). None of the code is removing it and untitled appears at the top of every page. Suggestions? daniellewelmond.com/wordpress/

Found the answer that worked on another thread. Would like to delete my question above, if possible.

hello. how do I remove the “untitled” title on my all posts?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the title on all the pages by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove title*/
.page-header {
}

Best Regards,
Support