How to make the theme full width?

Dear,
I am Musthafa Pa and I am using the Newspaper-X theme since from 3 months. I am very happy to work with this theme. And I am always willing to make my website more interesting and attractive. To do that i need to make my website it into full-width template model.
I can see some portions of my website that are left free. On the left and right side of every page kept free. I wish to eliminate those gaps and make my site into the full-width model.

Thanks, advance.

1 Like

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

In order to have the theme display in full width then you will have to change the CSS code in the theme to do so.

You can use the following CSS code to change the homepage to full width by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.newspaper-x-recent-posts {
    padding-left: 0px;
    padding-right: 0px;
}

.site-content {
    padding-left: 0px;
    padding-right: 0px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

1 Like

HI I had been trying for the same code as per you advised , Please let me know that how i can make newpaperx theme full width one /

thanks

1 Like

Please provide a link to the page, let me take a loo:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

www.chinawindow.com.pk

1 Like

Please add this CSS code in Appearance > customize > additional css:

.td-theme-slider {
margin: 0 auto;
}
.td-container, .tdc-row, .tdc-row-composer {
width: 100%;
}

but be aware, this code will make significant changes to your site

2 Likes

Amazing cheers thank you so much

I need one more help please can you guide me ?
In full screen everything is fine but when in Restore from maximize browser it is totally different

1 Like

Can you show me a screenshot?

1 Like

Please tell, How apply the same in mobile view.

I want mobile view too show in full width.

1 Like

Hey there

@AaftabAhmad can you please provide URL of your website and screenshot of what is your goal or how you want it to have?

Regards.

1 Like