How to Download Template

Hello,
I tried downloading a template (Andrea) and I was redirected to buy a licence. After I did I don’t know how to download the template. If I try to click the download icon again it redirects me to buy a licence again.
I received a purchase receipt from paypal but no link to download.
How do I get the template I purchased?

Hi there

Templates are the same, you just purchased rights to remove footer credits, all templates are the same :slight_smile:

This is how license works: Licence - Colorlib

Thanks for getting back to me quick but I still don’t know how to download a template from the website. Could you show me how to do that?

Hey there

From this page, just use the download button: Andrea - Free Bootstrap Blog Website Template 2021 - Colorlib :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hi, I wasn’t able to download this template, Jackson - Best Personal Portfolio Website Template - Colorlib as there isn’t any download button available on the site.
Could you assist me on it?
Thanks!

The download button will appear only once you purchase this template.

1 Like

Is Colorib a scam? The reason is that I paid for a template and never received it.
Somebody should kindly help me. When i click on the template that i paid for, it took me to another template where i was asked to pay $69

Hey there

Most probably it’s a mistake and I’m here to help you.
I sent you a download link to the template you purchased, let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards

Where did you send the link?
I Can’t find it

Hi

Please check dm :slight_smile:

Regards

Hello, I encountered an issue while attempting to download the Jackson - Best Personal Portfolio Website Template from Colorlib. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a download button on the website. Could you please provide assistance regarding this matter? Thank you for your help! i have done with website

Hey there

Please start a new ticket and I will check your problem, this one is already resolved.

Regards