How to consume date generated on gentelella datepicker

Hello anyone can give me any tip to get the date generated by datepicker at gentelella ?
Iam starting to use bootstrap and have no clue on how to consume the date generated by gentelella theme. need put the date on a form tag, or variable…(or when click “submit” on calendar, it call a javascript function/post to a url)

Thank you so much

Hey there

Well, that’s a difficult question, if you started using HTML templates and you want to use a date picker then you should know how to use it, HTML templates require at least beginner experience with the HTML CSS and just a little bit of JS, without this you will be not able to create a website
thanks

Hi support, I have knowledge on HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and just want to know how to capture the daterange when click submit, i was looking for the sourcecodes but cant find it. Iam using another datepicker and it worked, thank you for the good will in your answer. What help!
thanks

Hi

That’s great :slight_smile:
Looks like this calendar form does not have an event to trigger date time, so, most probably you have to create a such JS code yourself to capture data chosen by the user

Thanks

yes, i saw about the trigger, i will work on it because the theme datapicker is so beauty.
thanks for the feedback.

Thank you for understanding @phazzi :slight_smile: