how to center and add color to menu

please how do i add color and center the menu of the Newspaper X

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, the centering of the menu is not possible without doing some customization to theme files. Something that we are not able to assist much with as this falls outside our support scope.

As for the color, would you like to change the font color or the background color? This is possible with custom CSS, kindly let me know so that I may be able to advise further.

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Yes please I want to change the menu color and background please help me with that

Hey there

Please always include a link to the page in your message

here is the link please i want to change the menu color
https://mobconect.xyz/

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Please add this CSSĀ in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.main-navigation ul {
display: inline-block;
text-align: center;
}
#site-navigation .menu > li > a {
color: red;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

wow thanks so much sir it works. but i have to find a way to center the menu since you said the centering of the menu is not possible without doing some customization to theme files.

and please am having problem with mobile view of the menu

Hey there

Not clearly understand your goal, CSS code was for centering your menu, I did not say it needs customization :slight_smile:

Am referring to your first post. But after I apply the css it works but it affect the mobile view making it not responsive

By default desktop menus are not visible when you are viewing the site on mobile, we can fix that problem as well, just add that code and let me know how you want the mobile menu to appear

that was not me in initial message :slight_smile:

thanks so much for the reply i just did sir you can check it out the mobile view does not hide the menu making the website not mobile friendly. i added a background color #04132D

and also i added replace inline-block with flex the it look ok on desktop the menu was centered but look bad on mobile so i have to use the inline-block