Homepage widget not showing

Hi,

I am still in the phase of setting up my shapley theme and i am following the documentation. However, the homepage widget is not showing in the widgets section of the customiser.

I have set up the homepage widget, but when I go to the customise widgets, it’s not showing. How do I get it to show?

I have downloaded the companion plugin but it’s still not working.

Thanking you,
Dev

Hey Dev

First of all, make sure Companion plugin of shapely is activated, but if it’s activated and you still don’t have widgets please provide admin details and I will check your problem

hi,

I am unable to send a reply since two days. It keeps showing the following two error messages

Error 1: When sending message through the forum - *** Forbidden. Your IP belongs to a high spam risk network. ***
Error 2: When sending message through your contact form - Failed to send your message because you are banned on Akismet. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

Please help with this. Below is my reply to your query regarding the companion plugin.

I have activated the companion plugin. Attached is the screenshot.

Sharing the temporary login link below for your kind perusal.

http://ommaboos.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=c7eeaa89258d779d2974f7bf11add83e

Warm Regards,
Dee

Hi
sorry about that, can you please also share your FTP details? also, can I reset this site?

Hi,

Attached are my ftp details. Thank you so much.

Warm Regards,
Devarsee

Hi

Please copy-paste them here, I cant copy text from the image :slight_smile:

Hi,

My apologies.

Hostname: ommaboos.com
Port: 22
Username: omic43345506194
Password: u90s0eBE.

Thanking you,
Dee

Hi,

Did you get a chance to go through the settings? Please do whatever you think is necessary (reset the site) to help me get started on the design. I need to launch the site soon.

Thanking you for all your help and support.

Warm Regards,
Devarsee

Hi,

I have shared the details as requested last week. Please let me know if you would be able to help fix the issue. I am very delayed on the launch of my website and if the issue is going to take long to fix then I will just change my theme.

Thanking you in advance.

Warm Regards,
Dee

Hi,

Requesting you to please help me. I am still unable to see the homepage widget. Would greatly appreciate a response.

Thanking you in advance.

Warm Regards,
Dee