Help with linking text / and removing time stamp

Hello,

I am working in PinBin and so far, so great. However, I am not able to create active links. (I also noticed, as have others, that italics does not funtion either.) It is like the text is set and there is no way to alter it. Can you help with this? I am using this theme to display my portfolio, and need to have links to outside websites I have created.

Also… is there a way to remove the time stamp from posts? I have tried a few different css codes that I have found searching for a general answer to this – but they appeared to have no effect.

Thank you! I really love this theme. I just need it to be a little more functional (especially with being able to link.) ---- Can you provide some assistance with this?

thank you,
Joy

Hello again… I just wanted to add, that no html or code applied to the text seems to change it. I cannot even get a “hard return” to drop the text down to the next line. There has to be some work-around for this… or somewhere where it can be edited in the stylesheet? thank you!

Hi Joy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am working in PinBin and so far, so great. However, I am not able to create active links. (I also noticed, as have others, that italics does not funtion either.) It is like the text is set and there is no way to alter it. Can you help with this? I am using this theme to display my portfolio, and need to have links to outside websites I have created.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening and tell me exactly where you want to make changes so that i can help you to achieve it?

Also… is there a way to remove the time stamp from posts? I have tried a few different css codes that I have found searching for a general answer to this — but they appeared to have no effect.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in your site using the below plugin.

p.pinbin-meta,
#post-area .post .pinbin-date {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello,

Thank you for the code, it worked beautifully!

I just took my site off maintenance mode in order to share the address with you. It is a work in progress. So basically, I would like to be able to link, as well as modify if possible (ie, italics, hard returns, etc) the post text. Right now you will see I only have one-liners in there… but will be adding website links, etc.

www.dichadesign.com

Assistance would be much appreciated! I hope I am describing this clearly…

gracias,
Joy

Okay… nevermind… I tihnk I can live with it how it displays on the home page. It seems once the post is clicked on, the text formatting appears on the actual post page.

Ok

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!