Gymlife - License

Hi, I download the free Gymlife template a few weeks ago for testing purposes. I’ve customised it a lot and decided to buy the license.

I have now purchased the license order no. #277997 What do I need to do now, how do I remove the footer copyright. i didn’t receive anything other than the emailed invoice.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

To remove the copyright, you will simply need to check at the footer section on the template file where the content is added. You can edit this content and add your own copyright text.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello,
I have purchased the HTML theme, https://colorlib.com/preview/#classyads.
Invoice Number: 2626
Order Number: 284550

But i did not receive any download link nor able to download. When i click on downloard it again take me to purchase button.

Please help.

Thanks,
Asif

hey there

Asif three is no separate link to download template, you are just purchasing a license to remove footer credit,

But i do not see any download link. When i click on download it take me to Licence - Colorlib

Hey there

Its here: Classy Ads - Free Classified Ads Website Template 2021 - Colorlib

Hi Team,

I have purchased the HTML theme, Etrain - Free Online Education Website Template 2021 - Colorlib
Order Number: 286252

I have below two queries regarding the order.

1. While placing the order, by mistake quantity got selected as 2 but I want only one. Could you please help here.
  2. I want to inquire about the license where only I can use this template. So one else can buy or use the template later. So could you please help me with that.

Thank you.

Hi there

1. Use the contact form to contact the financial department for any financial questions
  2. With one license you can use one template, no matter which one, you can change it later, with two licenses you can use any two templates

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Good Afternoon,

2 years to reply… lol, yes I know it’s mad, but I’ve just got back onto this job.

I have a follow up question, if that’s ok. I see the copyright code and slightly changed the wording, that’s all fine.

However, I’d like to change the text size and can see the css responsible for the styling, but the text isn’t changing. I have used the below css rules.

.copyright-text {
font-size: 14px;
color: #c4c4c4;
letter-spacing: 0.5px;
border-top: 1px solid #1a1a1a;
padding: 25px 0;
margin-top: 15px;
}

.copyright-text p {
font-size: 10px;
}

I also noticed in the html that there is a small script snippet, could this be stopping the changes

Copyright © All rights reserved | Website designed with by Rage Studio

Thank You

Please ignore previous post. I’m an idiot.

I just realised added ‘p’ to .copyright-text will solve the issue.

Thanks for updating us @laurie62gro :slight_smile:

Have a good day