Featured Slider work with one slider, but don't with two or more bug

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the Featured Slider on my Homepage, i explain :

• Featured Slider work with one slider : view screenshot

• but don’t with two or more : view screenshot

Please can someone help me ?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi, thank for you answer and sorry for my english, i’m french. Go to : brance.fr/www/

I active the slider

Hi,

Please ensure that you have installed the bundled plugins via Appearance > Install plugins and go to Dashboard > Updates and install any pending updates there as you have a pending theme or WordPress update that is needed.

All extensions are update. But don’t work

Hi there

Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda, thank for your answer.

I have desactivate all plugins, but the problem is always present.

Are an another solutions ?
Travelify Theme has a support for contact them ?

Thank you very much

Hello,

Have you added other slider items? The slider only has one slide and each slide indicator has the same url. Can you please add an image of the slider setup on the backend?

Best Regards,
Support

For me, the slider is good configure. See the capture :

Good evening

Ok, thi one is for me, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

HI, thank for your reply.
Here is the link : http://brance.fr/www/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=b63fd5b9cabb341be9bc8a79e6e6de1f

But i have test it, and don’t work with me so i have create an user on my website if this link don’t work good :

ID: testsupport
Password : TestSupport2019
(go to : brance.fr/www/wp-admin for connect)

Thank you a lot

Good morning

please check again, there were no correct post IDs entered for slider posts and that was the problem

Good morning.

Thank for identify the problem, but is not that i want because i don’t have article on my website, just pages.

If you look my website now, you can see the result that i want.

For this, in the setting of the featured slider, i have set just one post, with ID=50 (this ID is ID of an page on my website). Work very good !

But, if i want to set a second post on the slider, he don’t work.

Please check my website. If you need, you can connect to the wordpress panel with the ID and Password i have send in the private reply, yesterday.

Thanks a lot

Good evening

Well, this is also easy and logic is the same, you have to add featured images for the pages :slight_smile: