Dropdown colour and menu spacing

Hello,

I have 2 questions:

1. As per the attached image, if I choose a menu option and then go back to that menu, that option has a background fill of light green - where can I change this ?
  2. How can I reduce the white space above and below the main menu items?

Thanks, Nick

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi

The website is https://zorva.info

Thanks, Nick

Hey there

try this css codes:

.dropdown-menu > .active > a, .navbar-default .navbar-nav .open .dropdown-menu > .active > a {
background-color: #e02273;
color: #fff;
}

1. Which white space? can you please show me it on the screenshot?

thanks

Hi,

CSS for the dropdown colour works great - thank you! Is there an object model for the Dazzling theme, so I can work this out for myself next time?

Regarding the white space, it’s above and below each menu option, so they are all more compressed i.e. above and below ‘Home’, ‘New Zorva reStart’, #GDPR & Governance’, etc and also above and below each dropdown item.

Kind regards, Nick

I hope the explanation of the white space is clear?

Thanks, Nick

Hey there

Sorry for the delay and thank you for updating this ticket, probably I missed it somehow
not sure what do you mean by object model, can you please tell me a little bit more? :slight_smile:

For white space you can use this code:

.dropdown-menu > li > a {
padding: 5px 20px;
}

Hi

Thanks - this helps with the space before and after the dropdown items but I still cannot alter the white space above and below the top level menu items e.g. ‘Home’, ‘NEW Zorva reStart’, etc.

Thanks, Nick