Doesn't show import demo content when installing

Hi,
Hope you are doing good!
Thank you for your amazing work.
I just installed Pixova Lite theme v2.0.3 in my wordpress site and in the recommended actions it doesn’t show import demo data like in tutorials provided by you.
My wordpress version is the newest one.
Is there any way how I can get that.

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance > Install Plugins and install the bundled plugins for the theme and activate them then try installing the demo once more.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Great template, amazing work.
I did your suggestion above
“Please go to Appearance > Install Plugins and install the bundled plugins for the theme and activate them then try installing the demo once more.”
but it didn´t work, the option to import demo content didn´t appear.

Hello,

The import demo option won’t appear unless all the recommended plugins have been installed so it is likely that one of those plugins have not been installed yet.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I have the same issue. I have all plugins installed and I can’t get the demo content. Is there a way to manually get the demo start page? Or to built it by oneself?

Without the start page the theme for me is kinda useless and I don’t see a documentation on how to build it for yourself. In the customizer all the sections for the front page are activated but not showing…I guess because of the missing demo content, or more in specific the homepage (startpage).

Thanks for the help! Otherwise the installation went well and I really do like the design!

Lennie.

Hello Lennie

Sorry but please start with the new ticket and i will help you,
just in case here is the documentation: