Disable Animations

Hi there -

I’m trying to disable the slide-in animations on the homepage, but am not able to save the changes. I’ve tried on multiple screens and browsers, but the options are cut-off on the side (screenshot attached). Chrome allows me to selection disable (I can see it highlight blue), but as soon as I click “Publish” the button deselects and the changes don’t save. The “Publish” button is also grayed out unless I type something in the “Copyright” box.

Anything I can add in the “Additional CSS” to make the animations stop?

Thanks!
Alex

Hi there

let me try it
Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Thanks! What should I use for the email address?

Use your email address :slight_smile:

https://jasonbmorris.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=2c3b648f3bc8051ca760092eb587c358

Thanks!

hi there

this is a conflict with third-party plugins, please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi there - I deactivated/tested/reactivated the plugins and am still not able to disable the home page animations. Any other fixes? Thanks!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Have you always had that menu issue or did it lose functionality after an update?

Best Regards,
Support

It’s been an issue since first installing/trying to customize the theme. I thought maybe it had something to do with the browser or computer I was using, but I’ve tried on Safari and Chrome and on different sized computers.

Can you please enable temporary link again?

Hi there - came to follow up and it looks like my last reply didn’t post. Here is a temporary link: https://jasonbmorris.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=2c3b648f3bc8051ca760092eb587c358

Hi

Weird, have not seen something like this before,
Can we reinstall this theme? please save any changes you have in the theme and reinstall it (delete and install again)
sorry for this inconvenience

Hi - Reinstalled the theme with the same issue (screenshot attached). Is there anything I can put in the CSS to stop the animations?

HI Alexk

I think i was able to disable it, please check
i used this css:

.wow.slideInRight {
animation-name: none !important;
}

Thanks so much, that worked!

Hi - one more problem I’m running into with this same issue of the menu being cut off. I’d like to disable the breadcrumbs in the blog, but am not able to click/save the option. Are you able to provide something I can put into additional CSS to remove it? Thanks!

HI

Please use this css now:

.single-post .pixova-lite-breadcrumbs {
display: none;
}

in terms of animations being swithced off etc, does nayone know haow to stop the top menu bar fading and following when scrolling down?

I’d like to leave the whole thing static.

Hello Carlos

Please try this css code:

#header-wrap.smaller {
position: relative !important;
}

Hi,
Wonderful. Thanks, However, while this does lock the title in place, the background of that title bar still changes colour (almost grey and see through). Any way of making it stay black and not fade?

Cheers

Carlos