coloshop template

Hello
Not sure this is the correct place to ask this Question, but we are trying to use the https://colorlib.com/demo?theme=coloshop template. its generally working fantastically, but are seeing problems where we have used it to show a list of products in a category. This page when viewed on an Apple iPhone seems to overlap the pictures. as seen here. Security Lights ☀️ SolarGo2 if viewing on a iPhone in portrait mode. in landscape its fine, and if you twist your phone to landscape and back to portrait it fine. Has anyone got an idea on how to fix this issue?
Thanks
Sean

hey there

I just tried it on my side and I can’t see any problems with the template, is this problem already resolved?

Hello Noda
its still not right. I can only see this when using an iPhone in portrait. I have since found if I refresh the page on the iPhone it corrects itself or tilt the phone to landscape and back. I have cleared all the cache on the iphone but i still see this problem. I have now tested this on iphone 7, 8, 11, 11pro. if you use this link and select a category while using an iPhone you should see the problem. GO2 Lighting ☀️ SolarGo2

Thanks
Sean

Hi Sean

The problem is that I can’t replicate it on my side, it looks normal for me, even on the page you posted here it looks normal without any issue, can you record a short video?