Can't download templates

I’m trying to use the Travelo template, but the ‘Download’ button doesn’t display (nor for any other free templates). I’ve tried in Firefox, Edge, and IE. I’ve tried from home and work. No download button.

If I browse via Chrome on mobile, the download button is there, but clicking it sends me to a download error page which simply says “Download does not exist. Go to homepage ->”.

How do I download free templates?

Hey there

Thank you for the question,
Are you talking about this template: Travelo - Best Tour Booking Website Template Design 2021 - Colorlib it’s not a free template and you cant download it after the purchase

Thanks

Hi,
I was actually after the 2019 version. But, are you saying that the theme called “Travelo - Free Tour Booking Website Template Design” with a description of “Travelo is a jaw-dropping free tour booking website template with a very modern and creative design.” isn’t free?

Hopefully you can see how I reached the conclusion that this theme is free?

Same issue i am facing.

Hey there

Well, yes, that the name left but it will be changed too, we changed our terms and now free templates become paid, this is the name of the item that was missed from the naming conversion
Sorry for this inconvenience guys

Thanks for sharing your opinion :slight_smile: