Burger menu not working on smartphone

The burger menu on smarphone (S. Galaxy S10e, S. Galaxy S7, S. Galaxy S5) is not working on our brand new web, can it be fixed somehow?

On desktop browser (Windows 10) it works without problem.

Our web : Domotica CZ

Thanks Petr

hey there

Problem is already reported, sorry about this
Please install this plugin and check again:

Hi @colorlibsupport

We are experiencing the same issue since last year. We already sent a support request here and we didn’t hear back from you yet. Is there any ETA for this problem?

JQuery Migrate Helper didn’t help, unfortunately.

Unfortunately, this didn’t help, the burger menu on any smartphone doesn’t work.

Do you have a functional solution, please? I need the template to be really responsive and fully functional on mobile phones.

Thank you very much.

Hi there

Sorry about that, you may use this plugin as a temporary solution before we fix the problem by the theme update:

This feature is still not working on the dazzling theme. It looks like people have had problems with this with no resolution. I have been working on this issue for 3 days now and tried the WP Mobile menu. Nothing has worked. If I don’t get answers on how to get the burger menu to work on mobile devices, then I will have no choice but to change to another theme myself. If there is anything you can suggest on how to get this to work please let me know.

Hi @ashleyloseke

Sorry about that, what exactly is wrong with the WP mobile menu? it worked for many other customers, please provide a direct link to your website

I run into the same issue, even with the plugin. I am not sure what to do Install another theme?

My site is www.mooivoorburg.nl.

Thanks in advance!

hey there

I see the problem, it was already reported and here you can see it in our task list, there is also one solution provided by our community member:

Thanks

Great! Sounds like a solution, but in what folder do I find these code lines? I can get in de .php files to edit things but there are many, which one should I look for?

Replace:
<button type="button" class="navbar-toggle" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#navbar">
with:
<button type="button" class="navbar-toggle" data-toggle="collapse" data-target=".navbar-ex1-collapse">

Hi

Its in the header.php file :slight_smile:

Oh, WP Mobile Menu did the trick! It’s a little kludgey, but it’ll do until they get Dazzling fixed.

That’s nice to hear :slight_smile:

I will mark this case as a resolved