Bugs in website post update

Hi, I have recently updated the theme. Post update I am facing many problems. The logo covers the maximum screen of the page, where as the other images on the homepage disappeared.
I have updated everything (theme, wordpress, and all plugins).

Website - https://digidecode.com

Hey there

Logo can be fixed by this code:

#logo img {
width: 174px;
}

set any value you want in the code
But the images are not loading from the server, please check if images are on the right location, they are in the theme but not loading from the server, something happened during the update, its good idea to discuss with the hosting about this problem

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
desk-1140699_1920.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
paper-3309863_640-400x413.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
pink-2569355_640-400x426.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
books-2569052_640-400x450.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

The images were from the demo content that was pulled. Post the theme update, the import demo content is disabled. How can I import the demo content on the website again?

hey there

You need to reset current installation if you want to repeat demo import

Got the demo content and the logo size fixed.
Facing 2 more issues -

1. Sticky Logo -
    When I scroll down the page, the logo disappears

2. Footer -
    Before the theme got updated, there was an option to remove/edit the footer credits. It seems to be missing now.
    Is it located elsewhere?

Good morning

1. I can clearly see the logo on your sticky header - probably you already fixed it
  2. removing footer credit is possible after you obtain a license:
    Licence - Colorlib