Border

Hi,

I want to remove borders from my home page https://alpharagas.com/. How do I do that? Also, I want to stretch the photos to fit the screen, is there a way to do that?

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Please add this CSSĀ in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.post-inner-content {
border: 0px solid #dadada;
}

Width of the images are configured form the Jetpack plugin, can you please deactivate it and check again?

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi,
Thank you for the response, the border issue is fixed but after deactivating Jetpack still, I could not stretch the photos to fit the screen.

Hi there

Ok, I see, can you please now add images with a little bit more width and height?

Hi,
The image size increases in the backend of WordPress but in the front end, it stays the same.
Also as per your code, I do not have any border on my home page but the borders are removed from post pages also. Is there a way we can remove borders only on the home page and not on the post page

Hi there

You can use this code:

.home .post-inner-content {
border: 0px solid #dadada;
}
Regading images, can you please provide access details privatelly?

Hi,
The border issue is fixed as per my satisfaction.Thank you.
Also I have put sidebar widget for recent post but it does not show .Can you please help me with that?

Hi

can you please provide access details privately?

How do I do that?

I have recent post widget on my sidebar but it does not show on the main screen, can you please let me know the steps to fix it?

hey there

There is a checkmark under the message box, once you click it your message will be private, only we can see it, you can include your access details in your message and i will check your problem