Blaskan update error

Hi,

I updated Blaskan yesterday and now I cannot open my webpage. The webhotel gave med the following error message:
The following error message is occurring when you try to access the [ johnssonforsberg.net ]:

[20-Sep-2017 12:28:44] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/johnssonfors3/public_html/wp-content/themes/blaskan/inc/customizer.php on line 78

Can you help?
Thank you
Best regards,

//Peter
[email protected]

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
If you’re unable to access your website try the following.

Please access your hosting’s file server through the admin Panel or through FTP access.
• Navigate to wp-content/themes in the main folder directory located on your hosting’s file server.
• Rename the current plugins folder to themes_old and create a new folder by the name of themes.
• Try accessing your WordPress Dashboard after this and if you are able to log in successfully, delete the newly created folder by the name of ‘themes’ and rename the ‘themes_old’ folder to ‘plugin’
• This will disable all themes, but you should still be logged into your WordPress Dashboard.

I look forward to your reply with your findings

Best regards,
Support.

Hi,

Thanks for qiuck reply.

I cannot see the wp-content/themes/plugin folder. The plugin folder is in wp-content/plugins…I have several themes i the theme folder…See attached screenshot

Help please,

//Peter

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You are in the right place, from there you can rename the blaskan theme folder to “blaskan_old” and that should give you access to your WordPress admin panel.

Best Regards,
Support

Well thank you it works, But is the Theme Blaskan not available for WP anylonger?

Regards,
//Peter

Hello there,

It is not available because we changed the name so WordPress cannot access it.

At this point you can activate another theme then go back and revert the name of the theme folder back to blaskan afterwards backup your WordPress with Updraft then you can delete the theme and reinstall it.

Best Regards,
Support