Arabic support for purchased theme

Bought single template license for Megazine - Free Magazine Website Template 2021 - Colorlib

I want to get Arabic support for the theme. Please let me know if that included in your support.

Hey there

Thank you for choosing our product
Arabic is not provided in the example but its an HTML template and can be added, we cant provide it but for anyone who decides to work with an HTML template it will be easy to make such changes

Thanks for your reply, We thought you will be supporting us on this as purchase contract support is mentioned from colorlib.
We are facing issue on Menu in responsive(mobile/tab) screen view while trying Arabic css changes. Let us know if you can support on this and also the means of contact for getting support from your side.

Hi there

by default we support features provided in existing templates, adding new features like RTL is a new feature, im afraid this will require extra time and work, however, anyone who worked with HTML and CSS can make such changes

Regardgin mobile menu issue, let me see it, please provide screenshot and url of the site