All Templates License - no more access

I bought the all templates license back when the downloads were free, and now do not have access to any of the templates at all.

the post at Question about licence for all templates? clearly states that the license is a one-time payment, and I should have lifetime access to the templates and to remove the copyright from said templates.

I was never prompted to create an account when I paid for the license, and have created an account just to post this. This is an absolutely unacceptable business practive to lock me out of the products that I have already paid for.

Hello,

Please reset your password here: https://colorlib.com/checkout/my-account/
After that, you can log in and download templates like usual.

Regards,

Aigars

Hi.

When I purchased the license, there was no such thing as a colorlib account, and so I don’t actually have an account linked to the license, I just payed with paypal. I can send you invoices and receipts if you need. Note that this was just under a year ago.

Thanks.

Hi

You have to create a account on the link with the mail you used for the purchase.
Yes, let me see it please if more than a year is already passed then you will be no longer having access to it

Hi.

I’d just like to clarify, in the post here:

It clearly states that the payment is a one time payment for a lifetime license. Furthermore, I havent had access to actually download any templates for around half a year now, barely seems like i paid for a “Lifetime” License.

I have already created an account with the email that i used for the purchase. I created it SPECIFICALLY to post this post. I also sent a customer service request email a month ago and it has been completely ignored. I would be happy to send forward you the invoices that you mailed me (although I would think you should have records on your own customers license agreements). However, I will not be posting them in a public forum. I would be happy to email them if you could provide me with an email address that will actually respond to my emails.

The order number is Order #264107, and a year passes in 4 days. I’d like to make it extremely clear that:

1. It was not mentioned that I only had access to downloads for 1 year
  2. Support actually said that people who purchased the lifetime license would only have to pay a one time fee
  3. I did not have access to said downloads for around half a year now
  4. I have been trying to contact support for a month before my access “stops working” and have been completely ignored.

Thanks!

Hi there

Please take my apologies, we recently changed licensing rules because it was not the best model for the company and for customers as well, so, actually, it was a one-year license plan and if its expired you have to extend it by purchasing a new license,
You can check licenses here:

Hi,

I am aware that you changed the license model, but I purchased the license before that was changed, so the terms that I agreed to was different from the current terms. Furthermore, I should still have access to download templates until this friday, and I have been trying to gain access for over a month now. It honestly seems like you are stalling on giving me access until my license “expires” to force me to purchase another license.

At the very least, I would like a refund for revoking access to the templates that I purchased “lifetime” access to.

Thank you.

Hi there

Please take my apologies, we recently changed licensing rules because it was not the best model for the company and for customers as well, so, actually, it was a one-year license plan and if it’s expired you have to extend it by purchasing a new license,
You can check licenses here:

Hi.

So to be clear, you retroactively changed the license I purchased without telling me, turned off my access to the templates for half a year, and are now stalling until the made-up expirey date of the license (tomorrow) to force me to purchase a new one.

Great.