All templates license $99 yearly subscription

Hello, [Order #283277] (July 31, 2020), I bought all templates license for $99, it didn’t require me to have an account. Today I wanted to download another template but it requires the payment of the Pricing Pillow Mart for the download to be available. How can I proceed to the download of all templates? How can the account be recognized with the purchase I’ve made then so the downloads now to be available?

Hello,
Please reset your password here: Purchase History - Colorlib
After that, you can log in and download templates like usual.
Regards,

1 Like

Hi, please can you sort out [Order #279967] (June 18, 2020) please.
I also do not have an account, as it was not required at the time of purchase.
Please can you post instructions on how to go about getting access to the templates again.
Per your suggestion to ninacressoni, I’m not quite sure how I can reset a password if I never had such an account. Is there something that needs to be done on your end?

Thanks in advance for sorting this out.

@playheavy
Follow the instructions above and use the same email account you use here on the support forum.

1 Like

@aigars-silkalns
Hi, I bought an all templates license in 2019.
I followed your instructions and made a colorlib account with the same email account I made the purchase with, but now it says on that page I have not made any purchases.
What do I need to do to be able to download templates again?
Thanks in advance

hansdekker, Unfortunately, your license has expired.

You will need to purchase a new license in order to continue to download our templates.

@aigars-silkalns

I find that to be very strange, since it was strongly implied that this was a license you only had to buy once…
Can you provide any evidence to support your claim that this license was only valid for one year?

In other threads I’ve mainly encountered evidence that seems to indicate the contrary…

More information about the license is available here: Licence - Colorlib
Until last year we didn’t have a Lifetime license that we introduce based on the user requests.

I’ve seen your current changed licenses, but you can’t just make up new terms and conditions and apply those to previously bought products…
Do you have any evidence on the old licenses that supports your claim? Nowhere at the old page I could find any information on that only being valid for one year…

We haven’t changed the terms. They remain the same since we launched our website template back in late 2017. The only change is that we introduced a Lifetime license instead of just the “All Templates” license which was always limited to 1 year.

Can you show me the old terms then? It did not specify anywhere on the old pricing / product information page that it would be limited to 1 year…

@aigars-silkalns
again, do you have any proof or are you just scamming us?

Hey there

@hansdekker no scamming here, its true, 1 year of subscription rule was always considered in old terms, I’m sorry if there was a lack of information but its a fact

Please take our apologies for this matter