Adding one more category to top menu

Hi there -
I have tried my best to keep my top navigation menu as short as possible so it doesn’t run over on both desktop and tablet break points but the day is coming where I will have to add another top level link (which is going to throw off the alignment of it). We are already gathering content for it.

Do you have any advice on how to keep the top level menu aligned on all devices if one more menu item needs to be added?

this is my site: https://zanisfurryfriends.org/

Thank you SO much!

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

in that case, you can use the following CSS code to align the menu to the left so you can add more items by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Float left main menu*/
.nav.navbar-nav {
    float: left;
}

Best Regards,
Support

That is not really doing it -
I deeded the future category to test it out
now it is WAY left and looks very awkward
and when i make the browser just a little smaller it breaks to the line underneath and also looks very strange.

Hey there

Looks like you removed one menu element and now its ok, are you satisfied with the result?
you can also reduce font size by 1-2px

Hi -
No, sorry.
I had to remove it because i do not technically have a “Dev” site and all the changes are in production.
So I can work on this only late at night and then take it down if it is not working

But those screenshots are accurate

Hello

“So I can work on this only late at night” - Sorry but how and when can i see the problem? :slight_smile:
you can reduce font size of the menu